Seeking a Production Accountant with excellent organizational and analytical skills to work with Producer, Post & Production Management Teams. Primary focus will be in the areas of Reconciliations, Actualizing, Production Spend Tracking, estimated final cost reports and Payables.
Mar 08, 2022
Our ideal Candidate will have strong administrative skills, drive our cost tracking processes and adhere to payables deadlines. This position is perfect for accountants who enjoy Entertainment, Content, Media & overall Production industries.
Applicants are encouraged to highlight any experience with Payroll, Concur, Movie Magic & Ariba if applicable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a cost spend tracker
- Handle time card submissions & set up paperwork
- Reconcile all Payables across payroll, invoices & credit cards while coding accurately
- Complete Vendor set ups
- Wrap all final billing for each production
- Recommend and implement solutions to improve process, production policies and procedures
- Identify KPI’s to support decision-making
- Analyze and recommend cost savings
- Manage employee expense reports
- Provide accurate, detailed and timely cost reports & forecasts.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for invoices, checks and time card approvals.
- 2-4 years of previous experience with production accounting
- Experience working in-house for a studio or production company in a production finance / accounting role
- Experience working with production accounting softwares and Movie Magic Budgeting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business with an emphasis in accounting, or a related field preferred
- Motivated self-starter skilled in multitasking, time management, and strong organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel