Perform assigned creative pre-production work, including image optimization/resizing, color correction and development of assets.
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Jul 19, 2022
The Production Artist provides support to the Digital and Brand Creative team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: · Perform assigned creative pre-production work, including image optimization/resizing, color correction and development of assets.
Who we are
We develop compelling, on-brand creative to support established business direction and/or promotions. We ensure successful execution of photography concepts by working on set and collaborating with the photographer and stylist.
- Assist with the development and revision of banners, home page features, landing pages and other digital assets.
- Create and modify product images for online use.
- Create email and web graphics/templates.
- Design and prepare page layouts for product and other online content within established web design parameters/style guides.
- Logo design
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in creative/design field.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Demonstrate strong understanding and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Xd, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office.
- Strong in all areas of web graphical and interactive design.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work in large groups and also independently.
- Demonstrate sense of urgency and adaptability to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Deadline driven and detailed in the execution of creative projects working both independently or taking direction from a Sr. Art Director and Art Director team.