FX is seeking a Production Artist to create and animate all necessary elements needed to version, tag and revise brand packaging and launch spots for new and returning FX original series. Flex Type Hybrid - This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jul 07, 2022
The Production Artist will also help prepare and package assets for final delivery, ensuring all outgoing deliverables meet the required specs. This position will work closely with Designers, Producers, Art Directors and Creative Directors to maintain quality and consistency of the network brand.
- Create and animate all necessary elements needed to version, tag and revise established brand packaging and launch spots in support of new and returning FX original series and network branding.
- Work closely with department Producers to manage time and fulfill high volume requests needed to sustain the season and beyond.
- Assess incoming assets and project files to ensure we have necessary plug-ins, fonts, etc.
- Collaborate and strategize with the Designers, Art Directors, Creative Directors and Creative
- VP’s in concept development, design and animation to establish a bespoke brand package.
- 4 year college degree in graphic design or fine art or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years graphics design experience in television/post-production
- Knowledge of post-production technology past, present, and future is preferred
- Proficiency in AfterEffects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required, Microsoft Outlook and Cinema4D a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good mathematical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
- Must have ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, deadlines, and daily time constraints