Floyd County Productions, the Emmy-winning animation studio behind Archer, is looking to hire a passionate Production Assistant to join our expanding team in Atlanta, GA.
Location Not Provided
The role of the Production Assistant is to ensure efficient communication, documentation, and workflow for the production team. Must live in Georgia.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Final Draft, Google Suite, Photoshop....Ftrack and SoundMouse is a plus
- Assist the Production Coordinator in all aspects of production
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to create and track the progress of paperwork to keep the Production Coordinator up to date on the status of where everything stands
- Possess an excellent organizational sense in order to maintain clear and concise documents and structure in the pipeline
- Able to meet deadlines consistently and handle occasional chaotic production times comfortably
- Excellent communication abilities both in person and through the written word
- Collaborate with respect, humility, inclusion, and open-mindedness.
- Assist the Production Coordinator with voice over records by familiarizing self with scripts, characters and talent, and keeping docs up to date for tracking VO records
- Sit in on VO records and take notes for Producers in a professional manner
- Take notes in all meetings attended and distribute notes to all necessary parties
- Provide Ftrack support for departments with organization, and other needs as they arise
- Assist the Production Coordinator and Manager in tracking clearance items
- Create production documents for clients such as Music Cue Sheets, Cast Lists, As Broadcast Scripts, etc
- Coordinate fun, collaborative team building activities for the weekly production meeting with Leads and Directors
- Currently working remotely due to COVID-19
- Wellness and Health Benefits (EAP - 10 free counseling sessions, health, dental, vision, financial wellness seminars & coaching)
- Company sponsored child care
- Close proximity to downtown/midtown core and public transit
- Paid time off (PTO) offered after 3 months of employment
- 8 paid holidays
***As compliance with OSHA mandates, Floyd County Productions requires either proof of COVID-19 vaccination or submission of weekly COVID-19 testing.