Golden State Warriors: We are looking for Production Assistants to assist in the day-to-day multimedia operations for Warriors Studio team.
San Francisco Bay Area
May 17, 2022
In this role, you will facilitate the production of in-game arena entertainment for each home game, as well as create audio/video content that is distributed across multiple platforms.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time based in San Francisco, CA.
- Collaborate with Warriors Studio to accomplish multimedia goals – both for in-arena and content production
- Assist the arena production team in the setup/breakdown of games, control room position operation, and other various duties
- Facilitate (record, edit and distribute) various shoots throughout the season such as practices, press conferences and events/games
- Work closely with the Lead Videographer and Senior Editor in content creation and the Motion Graphic team to create engaging content for in-arena, web, social and digital
- Assist Media Management in the loading, logging and organization of all video and photos
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of Avid, Premiere or Final Cut workflows and editing
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite including PhotoShop and AfterEffects a plus
- Experience operating digital cinema cameras and video/audio equipment needed for shoots
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the game of basketball; Knowledge of sports arena control room a plus
- Additional consideration for experience in motion graphics, animation, Audition or ProTools, Daktronics, etc.
- Flexible schedule
- Committed to work majority of Warriors homes games from October to June (preseason, regular season and potential playoff games), including Warriors practices on weekends if needed
- Ability to push/pull/carry and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain concentration and focus over long hours
- Carry and operate heavy camera equipment and related gear for extended periods and long distances