Univision is seeking for a Production Assistant responsible for the editorial content and production quality of their assigned show(s) or live events.
Position will conceive, develop, and produce entire live or taped programs and will be responsible for executing and achieving the show’s success goals.
- Responsible for production/content planning, show production, content quality and maintaining the editorial tone of assigned show(s).
- Responsible for fulfillment of show templates, style, concept, and structure
- Effectively anticipates needs and requests quality content/talent from head of Editorial for the team
- Confirm format and traffic logs for each production
- Ensures that produced content adheres to editorial standards and legal compliance
- Bring fresh ideas and creative energy to the assigned show(s)
- Creates innovative content that can live on multiple platforms
- Create and deliver content for other divisions such as digital, entertainment, etc., as needed
- Use all tools of production to complete tasks including but not limited to AVID, VIZrt, Ticker, Augmented Reality, touch screen, Liberovision
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in TV Production, Communications, Journalism, or other relevant field of study
- Minimum 1 year of experience of non-linear editing systems (AVID)
- 2+ years of experience as TV Segment, Associate Producer, Editor, or other similar position, preferably in a sports newsroom environment
- Keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of current sporting events and passion for sports
- Working knowledge of iNews and Liberovision preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights and weekends
- Must be willing to work remotely
- Employment/education will be verified
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8) hours