Turner Sports' Creative Services Sports Unit (CSSU) is looking for a Production Assistant to join their Emmy Award Winning Team.
CSSU delivers customized content across the full spectrum of Turner Sports' media platforms - Linear and Digital from promotional campaigns, show opens to features. CSSU plans, creates and executes memorable productions. As part of the team you will help support the creative production of our top sports properties with a primary focus on NHL. But you will also work on NBA, NCAA March Madness, and MLB throughout the year.
- Collaborate and assist in all phases of creative production.
- Helping manage the footage library for CSSU. This includes compiling, evaluating, and logging video for all Turner Sports properties. (NBA, NCAA, NHL March Madness & MLB).
- Work closely with CSSU producers to gather and identify the best and most relevant video to their project.
- Pitch promotional campaign ideas and develop creative writing skills for broadcast and promotions.
- Experience will be gained in post-production fundamentals: editing, sound design and visual effects.
- BA in Communications, Journalism or TV/Film recommended.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- In-depth sports knowledge is a plus.
But Wait, There’s More!
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands