Madison Square Garden Entertainment: The Production Coordinator role will provide high level administrative and production support to the Production Team and play a key role in maintaining efficiency and operations of the department.
The Production Department manages all aspects of the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes, from inception to operations. The Production Coordinator role will provide high level administrative and production support to the Production Team and play a key role in maintaining efficiency and operations of the department. Projects will include the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes, additional new Rockette Productions or touring iterations and any special projects as needed. Candidate Must be highly detailed, organized and able to simultaneously coordinate multiple projects as part of a team, and independently. Ability to access situations and shift focus, while maintaining a positive attitude and an appreciation of the big picture. Must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
What will you do?
- Assist VP/Manager/Coordinator on all aspects of show production including administrative and logistical support, maintaining calendars and updating departmental records
- Track daily activities on projects, prioritize competing needs and communicate effectively to project stakeholders
- Maintain updated knowledge of all corporate processes including purchasing system, hiring procedures, building regulations and payment and contract processes.
- Assist Team on aspects of both talent auditions as well as orchestra auditions, including planning and logistics.
- Processing of purchase orders, working with accounts payable on contract payments and vendor management and relations as well as entertainment and business expense reports processing and travel arrangements
- Work with Building on all dressing room set ups, cleaning and other requests throughout season. Facilitate in season craft services and catering including water deliveries, coffee machines and supplies, other support logistics during show run
What do you need to succeed?
- Candidates who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred. Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the entertainment or similar industry
- Ability to demonstrate success in managing multiple tasks while under tight deadlines and financial constraints.
- Ability to work as part of a team and jump into projects as necessary
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must be highly responsive and able to anticipate needs in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Strong administrative, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must be proficient excel, power point, word processing, and graphics to produce high quality reports, presentations, schedules or other documents
The Company requires that all individuals, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
- Willingness and ability to travel as required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights and holidays
- Light lifting required