New York, NY Support VP, Senior Director and Manager with current series and development productions and studio operational tasks.
Greater New York City Area
Dec 06, 2021
- Collect and manage deliverables, schedules, editorial deadlines and delivery dates as needed from internal & external productions as assigned
- Coordinate all production logistics for internal production shoots, voiceover records including but not limited to: shoot schedules, call sheets, location agreements, guest releases, travel, contracts, payments, etc. as assigned by Manager, Senior Director or VP.
- Generate & Facilitate Blanket Vendor Agreements, Project Deal Terms, 3rd party contracts
- Handle payments and set up for vendors via internal program Ariba and SAP
- Keep up-to-date on high level of correspondence with vendors, creative teams, freelancers and inter-departmentally
- Assist, troubleshoot and act as a resource on company policies for Show Units
- Keep track of all 3rd party final deliverables/assets for long-form productions
- Attend production meetings when necessary
- Support prepping finance re-classes and accruals
- Providing support on special projects as assigned
- Establish and maintain relationships with Programming, Operations, Legal, Standards, Library and 3rd party production partners.
- Highly organized, diligent person; ability to manage a large number of tasks concurrently
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize and be flexible
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
- Ability to work with Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Shotgun, FileMaker Pro a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
- Proactive, self-starter
- Capable of keeping sensitive information confidential