MSG Networks is in search of a full-time Production Coordinator to join our marketing, promotions and programming teams in New York, NY.
Greater New York City Area
Feb 18, 2022
The Production Coordinator will work closely with managers and executive personnel to improve team workflow, manage internal resources based on project requirements and availability, solve problems, and ensure that we can seamlessly execute our full range of activities.
What will you do?
- Manage all aspects of studio production including scheduling production meetings, creating/operating asset management toolkits, editing monthly calendars and trackers, managing talent invoices
- Aid in coordination and management of production resources to ensure the flawless execution of day-to-day production
- Communicate timelines, status updates and potential risks to Studio Operations and Creative Production teams
- Track end-to-end promo and social deliverables and communicate between teams to ensure seamless process and final file delivery
- Support with vendor relations and invoicing for post-production; ensuring all vendor invoices are submitted and cross checked, and following through with accounting as needed to ensure payment
- Maintain and update post-production workflow records with deadlines, markups and file locations for multiple third-party vendors
- Uses appropriate applications and software to accurately project planning and resource allocation
- Works independently with speed and efficiency
- Identifies key activations throughout the year that aligns with MSGN original programming through ideation, concepting and developing supporting creative
- Supports pitch development and presentations by managing necessary Creative team resources as required
- Identifies opportunities to improve MSGN’s creative capabilities, whether through creative solutions or development processes
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of production company, or production experience; specifically, in a high volume, video studio or production operations
- A passion for storytelling that speaks to the evolving lens of sports and pop culture
- Experience in supporting day-to-day linear, digital, social production including ability to handle heavy schedule coordination
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Comfortable managing time in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Tenacity in follow-through on tasks from ideation to execution
- Experience working in a project management system (i.e.Frame.io, Wipster, Asana, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to effectively drive change through empathy and persistence