WWE is looking for a Production Coordinator to join the best-in-class WWE Media Digital Video team!
The Production Coordinator is detail-orientated, has strong administrative skills and can balance multiple tasks simultaneously. Tasks include vendor reconciliation, talent management, assisting with live in studio productions and handling general day-to-day business operations. This person will help to coordinate and arrange shoot details, generate and distribute call sheets, as well as keep our departmental documents up to date.
- General Administrative Duties such as Scanning, Copying, Faxing, and Filing
- Generating, Distributing, and Organizing Call Sheets, Location Agreements, Guest Releases, etc.
- Creating and managing PA/Editor staffing rotation schedules
- Booking Travel for WWE Staff, WWE Freelancers, and WWE Talent
- Requesting WWE Talent for Shoots with Talent Relations team
- Coding and Submitting Invoices to Business Operations and Accounts Payable for Processing
- Logging Costs in Movie Magic Budgeting Software and Microsoft Excel
- Reconciling Department P-Card Costs via the WWE Concur Platform
- Tracking and Logging of Department Editor Hours
- Creating schedules and project management of sponsored deliverables.
- A college degree and 2 years of related Production Coordinator experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- The ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve team goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel)