We currently have an opening for a Production Coordinator, who will ensure that Deluxe delivers a consistent dubbed product that meets our clients’ specifications by creating enhanced Localization Lists and other deliverables documents for a wide range of client workflows. The position is located in Burbank, CA.
Greater Los Angeles Area
A Day in the Life of this position would include the following:
- Review Scripts and other relevant client documents related to the content.
- Watch content and fill in Localization Lists and other deliverables documents with dubbing and subtitling instructions.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise specific to client deliverable requirements.
- Manage project schedules and ensure due dates are met.
- Provide support on Localization needs across all teams (Dubbing and Subtitling) and contribute to evolving workflows.
- Respond to Music and Effects/Foreign Language Mix QC (quality control) orders as it pertains to issues on the Localization Lists.
- Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress and find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations.
What You Bring:
- You have a good understanding of dubbing and subtitling processes, with more of an emphasis on dubbing.
- You have a great understanding of translation needs and speaking knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You have strong interpersonal, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- You can work independently, provide excellent customer service, and take ownership of projects, seeing them through to completion.
- You are a collaborative and an exceptional team player along with being a positive role model.
- You possess strong organizational and time management skills and can thrive in a fast-paced, large team environment.
- You ideally have a creative writing background and strong and efficient computer literacy (Word, Excel).
- Ideally, you have a passion for storytelling and are excited to dig into the details of a narrative.
- You can be flexible to work extended hours to meet project deadlines.
We also offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
If you're an independent and creative thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we would like you to join our team!