The Production Coordinator works on a project through the completion of pre-production.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 16, 2022
As Coordinator, they are available to help the Producers, Production Managers and or Production Supervisors on all tasks during pre-production and production (if applicable).
- Coordinate any/all of the following meetings: Storyboard Handouts, Design Reviews, Pitches, Leica Screenings, Art Approvals, Animatic Reviews and any additional Production specific requests.
- Break down scripts for Storyboard Handouts and Design meetings.
- Work with the other show Coordinators and/or Production Associate to maintain artwork and production files as per standard TVA procedures.
- Enter artwork in the “Insight” database. Track all artwork including characters, props and location designs.
- Create, distribute and maintain the episode Design Lists throughout the production process – from Storyboard to Shipping.
- Prepare and send complete digital shipping packages of episodes to Vendor studio. Confirm receipt and follow up on any issues/questions that come back from the Vendor studio.
- Prepare and distribute necessary materials for artists that work in-house, freelance and daily call.
- Partner with Artistic Leadership to ensure that the team has what they need to complete their weekly assignments. Flag any issues/problems to the PM and AP/LP as necessary.
- Partner with the PM and/or AP/LP to ensure that all Storyboards are conformed, pitch and due dates are on track, S&P and Legal department changes are addressed and that Exec creative notes are reviewed and implemented. Communicate any production delays to the PM and AP/LP.
- Research and locate reference for the crew, as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the Vendor studio, Production Executives, and/or other Disney partners as requested.
- Partner with the PM to ensure that all show elements and production material is archived as per WDTVA and studio policy.
- Partner with the PM to attend and take notes at Retake sessions as well as distribute notes to the Vendor studio and internal production team.
- Help with event planning and crew activities as needed.
- Perform all other applicable duties as assigned by TVA Leadership and per TVA policies and procedures.
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
- Mac or PC proficient.
- Microsoft Office – knowledgeable use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
- Final Draft
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of SAP and Concur
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience