This Production Coordinator position will have dual responsibilities for both the LIC facility and Studio and supporting the Production Management team for NBC News and Specials.
Greater New York City Area
Aug 17, 2022
This person will need to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays depending on Show needs. There will be some travel involved depending on show needs, breaking news and weather events.
- This Production Coordinator position will be responsible for both in house studio needs of the shows that are utilizing the space in LIC and also work with the Production Management team for both NBC News and various other Specials assigned.
- The coordinator will be responsible for working with studio clients and outside vendors to make sure that all production needs are met.
- Work with producers to assign necessary dressing rooms, green rooms, glam rooms, and specific requirements including talent riders.
- Order catering and craft services needs for clients.
- Utilize Excel and SharePoint for budgeting, staffing and planning needs for on-site studios while ensuring each production stays within budget.
- Responsible for coordination and booking of transportation, hotels and other travel needs for breaking news events.
- Create and distribute weekly newsletter for LIC department, highlighting field updates as well as Home Office initiatives and events.
- Maintain all supplies necessary for the LIC facility to function including, office supplies, working with vending machine vendor and coordinate with NBC security to ensure that front parking spaces are kept clear. Maintain all inventory of supplies up to date and stocked.
- Experience in coordination of staff or events
- Prior experience with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Teams, Excel, etc.)
- Well organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A natural multi-tasker
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to shifting priorities
- Experience working with large number of crew on a TV/Film set is a plus