Bento Box is looking for a Production Coordinator on Duncanville, a 2D primetime comedy animated series!
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jul 09, 2021
Coordinator must have prior animation experience and a solid knowledge of the retake and shipping pipelines, and softwares including Shotgun and Photoshop. This role requires a strong communicator with a firm ability to think on their feet. Employee will be responsible for pipeline tracking in a demanding, fast-paced environment. The Coordinator works with a team to manage assignments for artists and will assist in the organization of files/output tracking. Resourcefulness, creativity and calm thinking under pressure are a must!
Note: This is NOT an entry-level position. Prior experience on a 2D animated series and knowledge of retakes and shipping pipeline is a must!
We are currently hiring artists and production crew to work safely and remotely on our shows!
Thank you for applying!
- Work cooperatively with Retake Director, Producers and support staff
- Sit in on edit sessions and record retake notes from Supervising Director and Retake Director
- Import retake notes into Shotgun
- Monitor retake progress alongside the Retake Director
- Identify, manage and report potential issues to Associate Producer in a timely, calm and clear manner
- Link assets in Shotgun and prep lead-sheets for shipping
- Deliver files to Track Read/Lip Sync/Timing/Checking departments
- Help maintain pipeline/workflow for the entirety of the series
- Encourage personnel’s overall performance and help anticipate and mediate employee-related issues
- Help schedule and maintain production calendars
- Must have experience as Production Coordinator for 2D animation, preferably series
- Must be proficient in Shotgun
- Advanced knowledge in Google Suite, Filemaker, Excel, ToonBoom (Storyboard Pro, Harmony), Adobe Suite preferred
- A strong willingness/ability to learn additional softwares