We are looking for a new Project Coordinator to join the Nickelodeon Creative & Production team within Velocity, Paramount!
Greater New York City Area
Mar 04, 2022
SO, WHATS THE JOB?
Velocity is seeking an outstanding Project Coordinator to join the Nickelodeon Velocity Creative and Production team. The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the workflow of branded content creative for all of the Nickelodeon brands. They function as a support role assisting in driving projects forward and they are the point of contact across Creative, Production, and Integrated Marketing. The Project Coordinator is responsible for tracking details, organizing production schedules and project information in Airtable, and organizing all final deliverables for the Nickelodeon team.
The day to day:
Specific Duties May Include But Not Limited To:
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of branded content to air on Nickelodeon channels and across Nickelodeon platforms.
- Support the VP/Creative Director by tracking availability of creative team members in order to assemble & assign working teams to each project in both pitch and execution phases.
- Help organize all pitch requests working with both Creative Directors and Executive Producers on the Nickelodeon team to ensure all aspects are fulfilled throughout the pitch process.
- Keep a comprehensive list of all pitches sent out to marketing and sales and help track the status of those pitches.
- Help work with Creative Directors to organize and attend creative brainstorms.
- Help gather and organize materials needed to complete projects from in-house marketing, outside clients and other internal creative & production teams .
- Liaise with operations, programming & traffic departments to deliver and organize all final deliverables.
- Oversee the creation of weekly billboards and other post-based franchises when necessary.
- Responsible for updating Airtable with details of all pitches and projects when they are assigned
- Archive all deliverables for all completed Nickelodeon Velocity projects.
- Help assist production team with any production needs including working with the legal team to draft contracts, creation of pre-production books, postings of rough cuts and final delivery.
CHOPS YOU’LL NEED FOR THIS GIG: [AKA THE SKILLS SECTION]
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Professional, self-motivated, results-oriented with a “can do” attitude
- Able to respond after business hours to urgent and timely issues
- Maintain confidential information
- Inquisitive and willing to continue learning
- Strong communication skills, ability to see the big picture and drive projects forward
- Proficiency in MS Office, and become proficient with OneDrive, Google Applications, ShowMgr, ARIBA, Concur, Airtable, PowerPoint etc.