The Design Project Coordinator role works with the Associate Manger, and Senior Manager in overseeing the production of all pre-produced graphics for Turner Sports.
The CSSU Projects Team is part of the Turner Sports Production Services Team and supports CSSU Linear Creative and Content, Design, Multimedia, BR Gaming, and Sales on the production of all pre-produced content and marketing & sales creative elements.
The Design Project Coordinator role works with the Associate Manger, and Senior Manager in overseeing the production of all pre-produced graphics for Turner Sports. This position is responsible for working with partners to understand project needs, building and adhering to timelines, facilitating creative brainstorms and discussions, booking resources, obtaining approvals, communicating necessary changes, and delivering final creative all while keeping everyone touching the project informed.
- Support the graphics project team with the brand new tentpole event in NHL on TNT. Collaborating with marketing, creative and production teams to help brand and promote Turner Sport’s new addition to the sports catalogue.
- Assist creative production process for all other on-air graphic creative requests including NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, March Madness on TBS, TNT, TruTV in conjunction with CBS
- Manage projects from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, leading communication, providing status updates and delivering final assets.
- Liaison between game producers and designers to communicate the daily business/project status, as well as the monitoring, tracking and reporting on project deliverables to ensure project deadlines are on target
- Assist in designer schedules for individual projects and assign projects based on availability and timelines.
- Create, communicate and adhere to production timelines
- Manage the process of approvals and feedback as well as feedback to Management.
- QC of all design materials for accuracy
- Maintain multiple grids for project tracking
- Team back-up as needed
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Products, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with cross functional teams and creatives.
- Resourcefulness and ability to work collaboratively.
- Some Sports Knowledge
- Flexibility to work unconventional hours and travel some.
- Position is full-time and based in Atlanta.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands