The Project Manager is a dynamic, production savvy project professional responsible for managing the creation of compelling creative for NBCU’s new streaming platform, Peacock and its key programming.
This position requires excellent production management skills across video, print, digital and events, as well as exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
This position will be a key stakeholder to creative, social, strategy and marketing teams, as well as external agencies and freelancers. Team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
Positions are available in the following verticals: Sports, Film, & Brand
- Project manage all facets of creative development from strategy, production, through to delivery and execution for Peacock creative campaigns
- Manage project planning, timelines, and budgets.
- Create and improve required project documentation and reports, including asset trackers and production budgets.
- Liaise with other PMOs around NBCU to ensure cross-functional alignment and provide assurance around dependencies.
- Identify and hire additional freelance creatives as projects require
- Represent the PMO and advocate for project management standards and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent, 3+ years' experience leading creative production centric projects
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across teams and locations
- Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
- Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver
- Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
- Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
- Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
- Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
- Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 (bonus eligible)