NBC Universal: Reporting to the Promotions Coordinator, the Promotions Trainee is the person in charge of carrying out the day to day of the promotions area, and will be the go-to person for all promotion’s activities on a daily basis.
Live Event / On Location Services
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Aug 24, 2023
It is essential that:
- You have not previously completed a Contrato de Practicas
- Your University studies must have been finished less than 3 years ago
- You are fluent in Spanish & English
Reporting to the Promotions Coordinator, the Promotions Trainee is the person in charge of carrying out the day to day of the promotions area, and will be the go-to person for all promotion’s activities on a daily basis. Also, working alongside the Promotions Coordinator the successful individual will be responsible for designing a promotions strategy for every release, as well as, responsible for planning, keeping in mind, timelines, quality and budget.
- Coordination of creative materials and communication guidelines for promotions with third parties.
- Execute screening programs as a key part of the promotional strategy of specific titles. Coordinate with other areas as Sales and Technical/Dubbing for the correct development of the program.
- Coordination of information flow to potential partners and existing partners.
- Tight control on the promotions budget and purchasing orders.
- Responsible of briefing and following up the promotional agencies for Promotional Items related to each film. Make sure the cost/quality/timings are met within the company and compliance standards.
- Coordination of the Local Road Shows and Slate Presentations to potential partners and Trade/Exhibitors.
- Administrative coordination of all issues related to promotions. From legal to creating and managing Purchasing Orders.
- Promotions Data Base control and management. To have a very detailed and close update on the third party & potential partners data.
- Coordination of the proper estimation of the media value of any cross-promotion activity.
- Execution of the local presentations for pitching partners or reporting promotional activity.
- Together with the Promotions Coordinator: constant briefing to promotional agencies in order to stablish a long-term activity with partners.
- Follow up promotional deals to make sure that the partner/ exhibitor/media keep their commitments.
- Prepare the very detailed Promotion Overview Forms and Promotion Approval Forms.
- Together with the Promotions Coordinator, follow up with other company divisions to create synergies and coordinate promotional activities.
- Coordination of agenda and meetings of the area.
- Forecast and delivery of Merchandising and prizes (tickets, previews, gadgets, etc). Shipment’s coordination.
- Knowledge of media and interest in new trends/brands
- Proactive, communicative and a strong team player
- Creative and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent criteria to stablish priorities and meeting deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish
- University Diploma or Certificate will be requested.
- The studies must have been finished less than 3 years ago