You will play a fundamental role at Hulu by serving as the primary foundation of support in the promotion and marketing of Hulu Original Series, Documentaries and more.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Aug 30, 2022
This position is front-and-center in the ideation, strategy and execution of Hulu publicity campaign launches, initiatives and events. The right person for this role is someone who is energized by working in a fast-paced creative environment and possesses a strong ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently while prioritizing and following through on vital department projects and directives. This person should have strong writing skills, a robust attention to detail, existing knowledge and relationships with key industry press contacts and a finger on the pulse of entertainment and pop culture. If you love television and film as much as we do, have a passion for the entertainment industry, and attack every single day with a ‘can do’ attitude, a ONE TEAM mentality, and a hunger to continuously improve, then we at Hulu can't wait to hear from you!
- Manage PR campaigns for assigned projects from development to implementation, with oversight/guidance from manager
- Pitch interviews, stories, festivals and speaking opportunities in promotion of assigned projects.
- Track media coverage and gather media recap reports
- Provide light assistance with department management and planning
- Coordinate talent schedules and handle logistics
- Communicate directly with external stakeholders and talent/talent reps to ensure alignment on publicity tactics
- Communicate publicity tactics internally for assigned projects
- Aid in event planning and execution for industry and company events
- Research industry trends and media opportunities and present to wider team
- Collaborate closely with other departments including marketing, media, content and social
- 4-5 years of experience in Publicity/Marketing at another platform, studio or agency.
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- An understanding of, and passion for entertainment media
- Detail oriented with strong ability in written and verbal communication
- Outstanding skills with Microsoft Suites, Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Drive
- ONE TEAM attitude with the ability and desire to collaborate with people at all management levels, to strengthen cross-team relationships, and champion Hulu's business goals
- BA required (in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related area preferred)