Sports Robo Cam Operator for national network remote broadcast.
Jun 23, 2022
- Frame camera shots for live studio or field productions as directed
- Operate stationary or hand-held television camera in a live, multi-camera television production.
- Communicate with the director to make instant coverage adjustments
- Selecting, assembling and positioning equipment (cameras, stands, software etc.)
- 4-5 years of ROBO video camera operator experience in a live, multi-camera television studio environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Telemetric Robotic system including, but not limited to controls, programming and other robotic camera features.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure fast paced environment, usually with tight and changing deadlines
- Ability to build and operate pedestal cameras and lens systems
- All camera positions must be able to take and execute direction and offer the show Director pleasing camera shots with crisp focus good picture frame composition.
The Nice to Haves:
- Must be willing to travel from home market