The Set Electrician - Per Diem Employee: the layout, fabrication, and finish treatment of scenery, or other projects, as directed by shop foreman. This fabrication will include working with wood, steel, plastics, paints, and other materials as required.
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Las Vegas, Nevada Area
Sep 22, 2021
- Ability to source and spec electrical components to include but not be limited to light fixtures, power supplies, cabling,
- Ability to create Drawings, cable paths, power plans and other Graphical representation for custom fabrication and installations
- LED Design Experience
- Maintain quality standards as directed by Shop foreman and shop lead technicians
- Maintain safety standards as directed by Shop foreman and shop lead technicians
- Loading, unloading, of trucks as required
- Must be able to lift a min. of 50lbs.
- Ability to perform work as required including working on floor layouts, working from ladders, and working at workbench positions
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Strong Math skills a plus
- Understanding of basic Theatre terminology.
- Understanding of basic shop safety terminology.
- Valid Drivers License – Good Driving Record
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years or more of shop experience.
- Position often requires irregular and extended work hours.