Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for a Script Coordinator to support an Upcoming Series. Script Coordinator will assist the writers in their daily production functions.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 03, 2022
- Attend writer’s meetings and prepare follow-up notes.
- Transcribe notes into correct format for submission to network.
- Proofread, revise and re-work premises, outlines and scripts.
- Distribute premise, outlines and script drafts and revisions internally and to network.
- Attend network story meetings; prepare and distribute follow-up notes for writers and EIC.
- Attend Storyboard pitch meetings; prepare and distribute follow-up notes.
- Proofread storyboards for dialogue and other changes.
- Maintain and update comprehensive database and files of premises, outlines and scripts, including all drafts and submissions.
- Maintain and coordinate writing schedule, including updating and distribution of weekly script status reports.
- Attend weekly production meetings and provide updates at meetings.
- Prepare, track and catalogue premise, outline and script submissions to network; track and catalogue network notes.
- Follow up with network to receive notes on schedule.
- Prepare “recording” and “as recorded” scripts.
- Provide to appropriate production staff the cast list with line counts with every draft of the script.
- Track and coordinate pickup lines.
- Alert PM/LP of any writing issues.
- Observe and report regularly to PM/LP on all production-related aspects of notes meetings.
- Display proficiency in Final Draft, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
- Great time management skills; good multi-tasker.
- BA/BS preferred, or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.