As a Senior Lighting Artist you will be part of the Lighting team and will collaborate closely with Engine Programmers, Technical Artists, World Artists, Character Artists and FX Artists to implement production tasks.
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Greater Seattle Area
Mar 15, 2022
Direction, guidance and style guides will be provided by the Director of Art, World Art Director, and Lead Lighting Artist. You will help in finding solutions to existing and future problems аs well as optimizing workflow, pipelines and lighting techniques.
- Responsible for assigned tasks to deliver highest quality in-game lighting.
- Work with Lighting and Technical Art teams to ensure lighting content meets performance standards.
- Help identify and analyze optimizations and work with the team to efficiently execute them.
- Participate in research and development toward improvements in lighting pipelines and quality of game presentation.
- Strong understanding of lighting principles and the fundamentals of digital application.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting/rendering technologies, both offline and real-time in a PBR environment.
- Experience with materials/shaders and their relationship with light.
- Experience with Unreal, Unity, CryEngine or other proprietary game engine.
The Nice to Haves
- Experience in compositing and tone mapping.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands