FOX Sports is currently seeking a Senior Associate Producer to join our team in New York, N.Y. The Senior Associate Producer will be the driving force behind the VOD distribution and creative design on social and digital for FOX Sports daily show programming in New York City.
FOX Sports is currently seeking a Senior Associate Producer to join our team in New York, N.Y. The Senior Associate Producer will be the driving force behind the VOD distribution and creative design on social and digital for FOX Sports daily show programming in New York City. The role will primary consist of building the social media platforms for the show as well as creating and distributing original content to engage fans. Content will be produced and distributed across FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, and social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce show specific content including, but not limited to, graphic production, video editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting
- Enhance all original content by designing and distributing social graphics, images and video, derived from talent takes in Adobe photoshop and premiere
- Clip, optimize, and distribute the best on-air elements from the show, customized for the various digital and social platforms
- Assist show talent in the cross-roads between their personal digital and social presences, with those of the show brands
- Support production of content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
- Production for live and VOD franchises that highlight on-air talent
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years of high level digital and social production experience, with major media brands and/or major personalities
- Experience with Cutting Edge Data Software: using data to help better tell stories across platforms, and working with data tools (i.e., Spreadfast, Sharablee, CrowdTangle, and other platform analytics tools) to create content, develop audiences and judge performance
- Effectively communicate with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with production
- Track record of high quality photoshop-style design skills with quick turnaround, proficient in social, and digital video, and audio content production, including the ability to execute flawless spelling and grammar with quick turnaround, proven Premiere/Final Cut-style video editing skills with quick turnaround, and experience shooting/directing original video and streaming content
- Advanced in Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop and Premiere)
- Ability to operate production related equipment
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Proficiency in After Effects
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $75,000.00-82,000.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY.