Supernatural: As a Sr. Audio Mixer, you will be responsible for evaluating, creating, and enacting sound pipeline standards as well as preparing music files for our choreographers, creating spatial ambient landscapes for our in headset environments, and mixing trainer voice-over files over music for final delivery in headset.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 08, 2022
- Assure and test consistent levels across different builds or platform updates in Unity.
- Collaborate with the Production Studio to adjust, improve, and impart sound recording/editing standards.
- Approve, create, and maintain audio excellence in our Post Pipeline for daily deliveries.
- Maintain, organize, and adjust audio processing plugin chains.
- Process and prepare licensed music/audio tracks for our level design pipeline.
- Generate precise tempo track automation to sync up with music tracks.
- QC track tempo for final and in-progress game levels.
- Mix and process weekly batches of final mixes in a consistent, high-quality manner.
- Finalize mix levels in headset and submit for final review/note pass by a creative director.
- Update and design environment ambiances as needed.
- Take on various tests and side projects with the team to better our offerings.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Preferred 6+ years of experience in music mixing, audio engineering, or video game audio engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- An eye for detail as well as great organizational skills
- Proficiency in Izotope RX
- Proficiency in a DAW of choice ex. Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Reaper, etc. (team operates predominantly in Reaper for leveling, Logic for tempo-mapping)
- Ability to deliver high-quality assets with little oversight required
- Proficient with both macOS & Windows 10
- Experience thriving in a startup environment
- Baseline Unity experience
Bonus points for:
- 1+ years of VR pipeline experience
- Experience mixing workout content
- Degree in Music Production, Audio Engineering, or related field
- Experience with Sound Design
- Project Management (Airtable, Jira, etc.)