The Weather Channel, a part of Allen Media Group, is looking for a highly successful, polished and professional Senior Executive Assistant to join our amazing team. The Senior Executive Assistant, under general direction, will perform advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties for C-level members of the Executive Leadership Team.
Greater Atlanta Area
Nov 02, 2023
The Weather Channel, a part of Allen Media Group, is looking for a highly successful, polished and professional Senior Executive Assistant to join our amazing team. The Senior Executive Assistant, under general direction, will perform advanced, diversified and confidential administrative duties for C-level members of the Executive Leadership Team. Work requires independent judgment and initiative on assignments that are sensitive in nature and demonstrate ability to deal with high-level contacts inside and outside a company. May perform special assignments such as compiling reports, researching information and planning special events. They will initiate and prepare routine and some nonroutine correspondence and memoranda. Screen telephone calls and visitors, and resolve routine and complex inquiries. With exceptional accuracy, they will schedule and maintain complex calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements. The Senior Executive Assistant will interact with most senior leaders of Allen Media Group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to assigned EVP to include but not limited to managing calendar; collaborating with others both internally and externally in initiating meetings and scheduling business travel; meeting preparation, and; expense report processing.
- Provide additional administrative support to the business as required, such as preparing materials, meeting recap notes, correspondence, emails, organizing and maintaining filing system, distributing mail, etc.
- Code department invoices, verifying expense reports are completed correctly and obtaining appropriate approval for processing.
- Coordinate and complete specific events and catering requests as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date distribution lists, and the like.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- BS/BA degree or its equivalent.
- 3 years of executive administrative support experience at the C-level with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks and able to react to spontaneous changes in priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, while under pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Highly proficient with Google applications.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and conduct business in a mature and professional manner (in person, on the phone and within all correspondence).
- Ability to travel as CEO dictates (i.e., events, conferences).