The Mill seeks a talented and experienced Senior Lighting Artist with a passion for crafting stunning visuals through light in cutting-edge advertisements and beyond.
Grip / Lighting / Electric
Greater New York City Area
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in photo-real and stylized lighting with Maya, Arnold, and Houdini (Mantra & Arnold), be able to take on some CG generalist work when needed, and will be an enthusiastic team contributor & mentor to junior artists.
- Extensive experience Lighting photo-real CG in Houdini, Maya, and Arnold.
- Solid understanding of a VFX lighting production pipeline.
- Collaborative energy & communication skills with the ability to take direction from clients & directors.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
- Some more generalist VFX skills would be a benefit but not essential.
- Preferred 5 years or more previous experience in Lighting and Rendering for advertising, feature film or animation production.