The Senior Producer will lead a team of producers, writers, editors and designers to create innovative and exciting digital content for kids, primarily on YouTube as well as other platforms.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jan 21, 2022
Responsibilities include leading and overseeing all aspects of production for assigned Nickelodeon YouTube channels as well as premium content for streaming and Nickelodeon on-air. Key responsibilities include concepting, pitching, developing/managing project-based teams, script writing, handling edits/design and overseeing final video delivery.
Must have proactive approach to responsibilities and problem solving, as well as a strong interest in developing innovative content for kids. A passion for digital technology, content, and a knowledge of Nickelodeon IP is highly desirable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ideates and executes digital series that highlights Nickelodeon’s newest and biggest IP
- Works with channel management and strategy teams to develop content that is data and research based
- Manages teams of editors, producers, writers, animators
- Coordinates and produces shoot based content
- Acts as a liaison between creative team, exec team, and show teams
- Develops process and pipeline for content to live on all platforms
- Hire project-based vendors & lead from conception through launch
- Interface/Manage relationship with other LOBs
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in various digital content and short-form specifically YouTube
- Adobe Suite proficiency is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of technical and creative processes from pre-production through post is a must
- Strong script writing skills are a must
- Must possess strong written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Nickelodeon IP and YouTube trends are a plus
- Proven track record of team management with a positive culture
- Ability to multi-task across several projects
- Attention to detail