Cinesite Vancouver is currently seeking Production Coordinators to join our team.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Aug 05, 2022
Our Production team
At Cinesite Vancouver, the production team are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our feature films by working with the specific departments and communicating with the rest of the production team. In Production we look for strong organizational and communication skills. As well as working collaboratively as a team, Production works with every other department in the studio.
If this all sounds like a role for you, apply!
What you will be doing
- Provide administrative support to the production management team and supervisors
- Under the guidance of the Production Manager, tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
- Maintain the tracking system with revisions, and notify the affected crew
- Follows up with artists daily to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule
- Communicate schedule changes to appropriate Leads, Supervisors and Production team
- Take clear and accurate notes in all dailies and review sessions, and disseminates notes to all necessary parties
- Generate and maintain production reports
- Coordinate and attend production meetings
- Provide overall production support to the Production Manager and team
What you bring to the team
- Experience with scheduling on a production
- Experience with schedule management in a time sensitive, deadline-oriented atmosphere
- Diligence, resourcefulness and able to thrive under pressure
- Good understanding of CG/VFX production pipelines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple changing priorities
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and GSuite
- General knowledge of a production tracking system