Remedy Films: To create bold, exceptional digital media that shifts perspectives and impacts people.
Who You Are:
You’re a born and bred storyteller. You have an instinctual ability to grasp the big picture and are naturally gifted at bringing a story to life. You are comfortable in front of mass amounts of media and have organizational skills that rival Marie Kondo. You have the ability to handle sophisticated workflows and self manage assigned projects. You are a self-starter and ambitious. Collaborating with a team energizes you.
What We Require:
- 4+ Years Agency Related Video Editor Experience
- 4+ Years Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
- Attention to Detail
- Intuitive Understanding of Vision
- Instinctual Ability to Tell a Compelling Narrative
- After Effects
- *DaVinci Resolve
- *Some Proficiency - Not Required
What You Are Going To Do:
- Work with a team of editors to create exceptional content for clients.
- You will kick off post projects by organizing footage and pulling selects.
- You will create stories from interviews and/or story boards based on overall goals of projects.
- Take a story and turn it into an incredible video by finding/editing music and b-roll that matches the goals and vision of the project.
- Finish projects by color grading, editing audio, motion graphics. Handle projects from start to finish with supervisor review sessions throughout the process.
- Don't worry, you'll be trained on how we do things at Remedy, and hopefully you'll bring some new things to the table as well. Most importantly, you'll always be learning and growing as a story teller and editor. Whether it be from other co-workers, online tutorials, or going to conferences.
What You Really Want To Know:
We’re looking for someone ready to work in office in Buford, GA. Are you in a big city currently? A lot of us were too, so we understand the upside. But the truth is, we’ve got many of the same perks here in Buford: restaurants, bars, art, culture, check. We just moved to our own space as well. The space was fully designed for us! It has a drive-in gear prep room, glass conference room, lounge, kitchen, 5 edit suites, 7 additional offices, and to top it off an 8,000 sq ft studio space with the best of the best technology. No really, an XR LED Studio, SISU c20 robot and much more! We’ve also got great schools, amazing parks, a massive lake for leisure and water-sports, a nationally known farmers’ market, great parking, and best of all NO TRAFFIC.
Tell Us About You:
It’s SIMPLE. Send us a link to your BEST commercial, branded, and/or social content you have produced plus 1 paragraph telling us why you think you are the Wo/Man for the job. Be GRIPPING! Help us pick your paragraph out of the crowd.