Floor and Décor: The Sr. Videographer is responsible for developing video strategy, creating video content and leading all aspects of video production through to delivery to the customer.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jun 22, 2022
This includes external videos for advertising and internal videos for company-wide messaging and/or training purposes. The Sr. Videographer will also manage resources from internal videographer(s) to third party agencies and will have budget responsibility for all video-related content.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Videography or Accredited Certification required
- 5 years of experience in leading video, production, editing, post production, animation, and sound control
- Must be strong with Adobe Suite, Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, and relevant software
- Direct experience managing a video studio
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technology and equipment
- Understanding of social media platforms and ability to create and modify video content across different platforms
- Leads and executes all aspects of video production, including but not limited to:
- Post-production graphic creation and animation
- Sound quality control and music selection (under Creative Director)
- Production Assistant (On larger shoots)
- Project Conception
- Scheduling production assistants and rental equipment when necessary
- Operation and scheduling maintenance on all video-related equipment
- Computer and related software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to create strong working relationships with cross-functional partners
- Must be able to multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to drive and meet deadlines, budgets and work in a fast-paced environment
- Direct all aspects of video production from strategy through execution.
- Manage direct report Videographer(s) and 3rd party agencies or vendors, as needed.
- Provide clear creative direction and design concepts on all video-related content.
- Develop compelling, relevant and brand-right video concepts.
- Creatively manage the editing process of all videos (and all other post-production tasks which include reviewing footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, and/or other industry standard software).
- Effectively interpret needs and develop creative/technical solutions that are on strategy for all video projects. Be innovative.
- Oversee video studio, equipment and maintenance.
- Manage production scheduling for all video projects, approvals, and releases.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure video content meets the needs of all partners.
- Establish schedules, policies, and procedures associated with all video content needs.
- Manage budget for all video-related content.
Working Conditions (travel, hours, environment)
- Limited travel (less than 15%) required including air and car travel
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be exposed to a warehouse environment and moving vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet to moderate.