Interns in the department will assist the SNY Digital Media Staff in various production and marketing related initiatives.
Interns in the department will assist the SNY Digital Media Staff in various production and marketing related initiatives including research, audio/video production, news gathering, editing content for the web site, generating traffic reports for analysis and assisting in the management of sales inventory, creating sales decks and campaign recaps. Interns will be assigned on-going, daily responsibilities as well as stand-alone projects.
Requirements and skills are as follows:
• Strong interest in the web, mobile, social media, sports and television
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and creative skills
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; meet deadlines and work as part of a team while also being able to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Possess great organizational skills and has excellent track record for following through on projects
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to commit at least three days per week (3-5 hours/day)
- Must be actively enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited institution during the length of the program.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by SNY.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Hourly rate: $15/hr