Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Originals and part of the Marketing team, the Manager, Social will help build strategies and tactical plans for social media campaigns centered around scripted Original content available on the streaming service.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Nov 17, 2023
The Peacock marketing team is looking to a add a Social Media Manager to its best-in-class social team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Originals and part of the Marketing team, the Manager, Social will help build strategies and tactical plans for social media campaigns centered around scripted Original content available on the streaming service. This role will service a slate of series that span all genres within the scripted category, from laugh-out-loud comedy to suspenseful drama.
- Manage day-to-day of social campaigns with social media agency, guiding creation of strategy, asset development, run of show planning, and execution
- Collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally with essential lines of business on broader 360-marketing campaigns, activations, and stunts to bring Peacock Originals to life
- Stay on top of real-time social conversation and owned performance data to determine actionable insights for current and future campaigns, including reactive opportunities
- Work closely with internal/external partners to craft content capture strategy, plan around talent, and decide execution needs (ie. Social capture days, marketing shoots, premiere events, toolkits, etc.)
- Support strategy, development, and execution of paid opportunities, such as influencers
- Attend premieres, junkets, and other events to capture and/or oversee social coverage as necessary
- Procurement and trafficking of raw assets, making sure we've properly vetted with legal, brand, and PR teams
- QA of social media assets to make sure brand, creative, and show guidelines are met, information is accurate, and there are no spelling or grammatical errors
- 3+ years of experience working in social for a major brand or agency – entertainment or streaming experience preferred
- Experience in supporting cross-platform social campaign management from end-to-end, including but not limited to creative ideation, development, strategy, planning, execution, and reporting – working with influencers, paid, and talent is a plus!
- Results-oriented problem solver with strong analytical instincts – able to apply data to your campaigns both proactively and reactively
- Must be able to prioritize and handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adapting to shifting/fast-breaking deadlines
- High tolerance for change, a collaborative can-do spirit, and a positive/growth mindset
- Clear and concise communicator, able to anticipate messaging needs proactively
- Serial content consumer? We want you!
Salary range: $75,000 - $105,000.