The Late Show is hiring a Social Media Producer.
This is a full time position with the Late Show.
This role is responsible for producing original content for the show’s social media platforms, capturing footage, photos and behind-the-scenes assets during the show taping and shoots, repurposing the show’s broadcast content for social platforms and providing weekly social updates at the writers’ meeting. This person reports to Senior Director, Content Strategy.
● Engaging in day-to-day copywriting, scheduling, posting, and monitoring of The Late Show’s social channels on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok. (+ Stephen’s Instagram when appropriate.)
● Working closely with the rest of the Digital team to brainstorm engaging social and digital content ideas and bits to do with guests.
● Keeping record of social and digital ideas that are in-production and post-production to report to the writers in a weekly creative meeting.
● Capturing BTS moments of Stephen, the band and the guests during the show taping and during shoots to share on social and in stories.
● Identifying trends across each social platform that reflect both the show and Stephen’s tone and appeal to our audience.
● Overseeing the production of all daily/nightly social media tune-in graphics and assets to supplement the show online as it airs.
● Communicating with guests’ teams on posting protocols and best practices.
● Helping to source images and music for digital bits and social assets.
● Participating in content planning and assisting with coverage over various shopping tentpole events, such as, Black Friday/Cyber Monday, Prime Day, Gift Guides, Memorial Day, etc.
● Working closely with the Field team to develop strategy and produce assets for pieces that have a social component. Ex. BKAB and Kids Questions.
● Connecting with the podcast team on deliverables/assets and promotional posts on socials.
● As part of the commitment to health and safety, The Late Show requires COVID-19 vaccines and COVID-19 booster shot (if eligible according to CDC guidelines) for all employees, including all newly-hired employees, subject to applicable law.
● Minimum 3 years of related professional experience.
● Experience with social management, analytics and listing tools such as Meta Creator Studio, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Google Analytics, etc.
● Experience editing video content in Premiere Pro.
● Experience creating original assets in Photoshop.