The MTV Entertainment Group is seeking a creative and high-energy Social Producer to join our team to produce digital content formats for MTV & VH1 Brand Social handles!
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
This role will craft and create groundbreaking social content that celebrates music and pop culture to activate around our engaged fandoms and communities across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more. Our ideal candidate is a pop-culture enthusiast with a strong understanding of popular music and the Gen Z content consumer.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Produce multiple new and existing digital video series from conceptualization to execution
- Field produce on-the-ground social coverage of festivals, concerts and red carpets
- Represent the Brand Social team in cross-brand initiatives and interdepartmental meetings
- Execute content creation that engages users and grows new audiences
- Collaborate with team to create detailed support plans for original digital content
- Provide weekly reports and relevant insights to internal team
- 5+ years of production work with a focus on digital video
- Previous experience producing celebrity talent
- Knowledge and understanding of the MTV & VH1 brand voices and audiences
- Savvy in all social platforms, user behaviors and trends
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills