Hey potential-future-Toys for Bob Senior Sound Designer! We have a rare open role for a Senior Sound Designer to join our incredible team.
You will play an integral role in shaping and executing compelling audio experiences for our games. We are looking for a candidate who possesses strong creative abilities and knows how to navigate the technical aspects of game audio integration. You will be part of a small audio team and will have the opportunity to engage in many areas of game audio.
- Do you like designing awesome sounds for video games that reach millions?
- Do you know your .wem from your .rpp?
- Do you like working with fun people who love what they do, in a company that makes space so that the talented folks of TFB can be self-directed, empowered, and encouraged to bring their creative chops to every part of the game?
- Are you looking for flexible working arrangements?
Here’s the run down. You already know this drill:
- 5 years of experience in game design
- Experience implementing audio with middleware tools like Wwise and game engines like Unreal, or similar
- Experience with versioning software like Perforce
- Experience with major digital audio workstations, with high proficiency of at least one
Knowledge & Skills
- Technical proficiency with scripting languages like Unreal Blueprints
- Strong background in sound design, with an ear for quality and character
- Solid understanding of technical audio theory and audio engineering
- Understanding of PS4, XBOX One, and PC audio functionality, capabilities, and limitations
- Flexible approach to sound design tone and techniques to fit a wide range of projects
If you’re still reading, I’m thinking you might be who we’re looking for.
- Confident with making awesome and bold sounds, and hooking them into game engines
- Comfortable in self-directed role and working autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate about games and game audio
- Experience editing music and voice-over
- FPS/Multi-player experience
- Continuing education and professional development in audio engineering, music, or similar
If so far, this is working for you, get in touch!