TelevisaUnivision is seeking an experienced music & sound designer to support our Streaming Marketing team. This position is responsible for creating, implementing, and managing various types of Audio Recording, Editing and Mixing for TV and Radio Productions.
Audio / Music / Sound
Apr 05, 2022
The successful candidate will be creative and inventive with the use of source materials. Must be able to work individually and collectively with an experienced team of sound designers in a creative and fast paced environment.
- Conceive, shape, design and implement sound to create desired impact and feel.
- Work with team to determine and shape postproduction audio needs, including voice, music, sound effects and final recorded mix.
Required Skills & Experience
- Associate's Degree in Recording Arts
- 5+ years’ experience in TV industry in the Sound Design Field
- Knowledge in Mixing 5.1
- Firm understanding of audio design principles and processing techniques
- Working knowledge of all Digital Audio Workstation such as Pro Tools, Logic, LIVE and Reason
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Able to be versatile and flexible with music / audio postproduction needs
- Ability to contribute to and work within schedules that are assigned
- Experience in Music mixing and mastering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in Radio TV & Entertainment
- Experience with dialog, cleaning and editing
- Experience in Dramatic Productions & Promotions
- Please make sure that employment dates in your resume are included in month/year format
- Position is based in Mexico City. Applicants must be legally able to work in Mexico.
- Must allow for Flexible scheduling