Reporting to the Manager, Special Events & Production - this role provides daily operational, administrative and production support for the Special Events production team.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Responsibilities include production logistics and coordination for movie premieres, fan events, trade shows, internal/external presentations, and various other special events.
- Responsible for daily operations of Special Events warehouse
- Operate and maintain departmental vehicles, lifts and other equipment
- Facilitate project and materials shipping/receiving
- Maintain inventory of departmental assets
- Assist with event large format printing
- Create, update and distribute production schedules and contact sheets
- Facilitate event labor requests
- Heavy equipment, commodity, and specialty item sourcing and procurement
- Assist with location scouting, site surveys and venue agreements
- Solicit quotes & bids
- Maintain and update project budgets
- Invoice reconciliation and coding
- Organize, manage event photos and videos, including simple editing
- Production support at the El Capitan Theatre Hollywood
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2+ Years Experience in live event, live theatre, television or film productions
- 1-2+ Years Experience in Marketing - Film, Entertainment, Theme Park, Sales
- 1-2+ Years Experience in Graphic Design or similar field is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Experience with 3D Design software: Sketchup, Vectorworks, and/or AutoCAD is helpful, though not required.
- Required lifting up to 50lbs
- Preferable Disney Cross Line of business experience
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong Collaborator, Team Player, Multi- Task, and Drives Strong Results
- Strong Communication and organizational skills and ability to interface with all levels of management
- Flexibility in schedule as this job requires working occasional weekends, holidays, sometimes odd hours.
- Sourcing and transportation for physical and digital assets, props and costumes and props, onsite premieres, fan events, and departmental travel
Day, Evening, Overnight