Hands-on technical bid based buying and optimization across a number of platforms, including Meta, Snap, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit.
Jun 09, 2023
- Hands-on technical bid based buying and optimization across a number of platforms, including Meta, Snap, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit.
- Own the strategy and performance of paid social activity with full operational responsibility.
- Application of advanced in-platform bidding for optimization
- Ability to integrate ad tech solutions to automate social buying
- Lead Paid Social planning and media-buying across multiple territories, ensuring both functions are optimized to achieve high levels of growth with an ROI-focus
- Work closely with the planning teams to recommend effective growth strategies and budget
- Lead Social innovation within the team and the effective use of relevant tools, identifying new BETAs and data sources to drive our Paid Social offering forward
- Clearly communicate performance and uncover growth levers
- Effectively document our strategies and approach to drive common understanding and efficiency
- Keep abreast of market trends and developments
- Effectively collaborate with other teams and internal stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience with a track record of delivering success in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in media strategy and execution within buying platforms (e.g., Facebook Business Manager), showing the ability to manage multiple campaigns at once
- Experience with app campaigns and Mobile Marketing Attribution (such as Kochava, Apps Flyer) preferred
- Proven experience with Direct Response campaigns with experience with attribution, conversion tracking, and optimizing towards strict KPI goals.
- Highly numerate, logical thinker, comfortable using excel to both run campaign analysis and provide recommendations, with experience using analytics to drive decision-making
- Demonstrable experience driving growth through testing and analytics
- Strong appreciation of the marketing funnel, and the relationship with specific tactics with clear POVs on tracking, attribution, ad fraud, cookie windows, etc.
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment with excellent troubleshooting and QA skills - strong attention to detail essential
- Proven project management, self-organization and prioritization skills - Ability to multi-task with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside normal business hours.
- Clear communicator who can translate strategy into action. Additional languages a plus.
- Must have the legal right to work in the country you are applying for.