The Senior Art Director will support brand style across all platforms and work on a broad range of projects—from style guides and online marketing campaigns to photo shoots and day-to-day assets.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Sep 07, 2022
The Sr. Art Director will be both a subject matter expert and a multi-tasking pro capable of developing exceptional creative for any kind of asset.
Who we are
We develop compelling, on-brand creative to support established business direction and/or promotions. We ensure successful execution of photography concepts by working on set and collaborating with the photographer and stylist.
- Develop visually compelling print and digital creative that helps drive company objectives, while staying true to already established brand guidelines.
- Become an expert in designated platform(s): partner closely with platform leads on best practices and relevant data/insights. Develop creative ideas to best support the platform based on testing, feedback and best practices.
- Develop event and/or campaign style guides, including look and feel of photography, color palette, logo/lockups, patterns and other graphic elements.
- Manage, inspire, train and develop production artist(s) and/or art directors as assigned—ensuring that all creative is compelling, on brand and supports company/brief objectives. Help develop and support an engaged and high-functioning team.
- Present concepts and creative to leadership and/or cross-functional partners as requested. Problem solve and manage the incorporation of all feedback.
- Review creative briefs and develop creative direction in a collaborative effort based on the job request/requirements. Meet marketing objectives and strategies, while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Manage the creative process from concept through execution and implementation.
- Independently organize and maintain a heavy workload in a fast-paced and changing environment. Help manage job assignments as necessary to ensure optimal workloads and timely production.
- Work with Creative Director to establish photography direction, then partner with photo studio and relevant team leads to deliver optimal results.
- Work closely with motion graphics, sets and content teams to ensure campaigns are consistent across all platforms.
- Partner with copy team to ensure optimal creative and messaging hierarchy that supports creative objectives, brand affinity and drives consumer response.
- Partner with Creative Director to help develop and streamline processes.
- Work with traffic, production and content teams to ensure optimal, timely and streamlined asset execution.
- Keep current with cultural, technological and market trends to inform strategic and creative development.
What You Bring
- Education: Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years’ experience working as an art director in a retail or agency setting