We are recruiting for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to work closely with the Design Directors and collaborate with designers across all media.
Greater New York City Area
Jul 28, 2021
A Senior Designer has the ability to solve complex design challenges and develop creative visual solutions.
The Senior Designer will support the development and implementation of the brand’s multi-platform creative concepts and campaigns, design, and strategies across motion graphics. They will partner with colleagues to build motion designs and concepts in-house and help roll out those ideas cross-platform.
- Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams, including design executives, producers, video editors, UI designers, digital marketing designers, and project managers, all while helping to ensure creative is high-level and on-brand.
- Use detailed understanding of typography, composition, layout, color theory, and logo design to aid ViacomCBS needs.
- Coordinate and execute various design projects from concept through delivery. This includes larger ongoing design projects as well as shorter, simpler projects.
- Adept at working with internal clients to ensure successful implementation of projects, using tools from traffic and ticketing systems to creative briefs.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines - without sacrificing design quality or overall creativity.
- Understand workflows in a complex design team, knowledge of files, formats, and platforms to support all design areas, principally motion and social, but also display and key art.
- Skilled at guiding, developing, and building strong cross-platform creative, from print, OOH, trailers and promos to social videos, graphic toolkits, sales presentations, interactive content, and more.
- Maintains awareness of new creative trends in design and digital media and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
- Able to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Support high-level projects that cover the full spectrum of ViacomCBS Digital Entertainment. This ever-changing digital space includes Paramount+, the CBS App, and CBS.com!
- This role also included pushing the boundaries and breaking new ground in the world of social marketing for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Support all core design teams with logo ideation and execution
- Will bring life to internal decks, growing the design brand to all parts of the company!
- 5+ experience in digital, film or TV marketing and promotion, preferably at a streaming, broadcast or cable network, major studio or creative agency.
- A BA in Graphic Design
- An extensive background in and are extremely proficient with, Adobe Creative Suite and able to design quickly.
- A demonstrated ability to lead design teams.
- A high-level creative design background, with developed conceptual and design skills.
- A versatile design background and a great portfolio, website or reel that showcases a wide range of creative styles.
- Experience designing for interactive entertainment marketing.