Univision DFW is seeking a talented, innovative, and proven Sr. Graphic Designer who is passionate about media and wants to help shape the future or our TV, radio, and digital brands.
This individual should be skilled in all aspects of design and will work with the Director of Marketing to build consistent brand identity.
This position requires the ability to manage projects across the station's news, audio, and sales properties. The Sr. Graphic Artist will manage all graphic design tasks, refine projects/drafts, and collaborate with the creative team to concept marketing campaigns. The candidate will lead the creative team's visual marketing efforts and oversee the use of graphics across all newscasts.
Applicants must have a good understanding of broadcast design and multimedia technologies with a strong background in graphic animation. Candidates need to be able to take a project from start to finish under minimal supervision and have knowledge of content production for linear, digital, and social/emerging platforms.
Most importantly , the perfect candidate should have a good attitude, be self-motivated and work well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree or equivalent exposure to TV Production, Communications or Digital Media.
- 4-5 years of experience with different types of broadcast media (video/graphics/audio).
Candidate must have functional to advanced knowledge in the following technologies:
- Adobe CC (Premiere/After Effects/Photoshop/Illustrator/Audition).
- Web design/3D animation/similar technologies
- Collaborate closely with creative team to ensure content is meaningful and valuable to target audience
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook/Word/Excel) and PC/Mac computer skills.
- Smartsheet, vCreative or other production management tools is a plus .
- All applicants must submit to demo reel
- Must be proficient in written and oral Spanish and English.
- Ability to drive, stand, walk and sit for up to 8 hours.
- Must have flexible schedule.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
* Applicants must have a valid Driver's license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record.