We’re seeking a Senior Product Designer to evolve and elevate our entertainment experiences across live events, kids programming, news and sports — in and out of the home.
A key member of the product team, you’ll focus on user-centered design principles and a “don’t make me think” understanding of usability to concept and create UX/UI solutions across TV platforms.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver production-ready UX designs that align with broader business goals
- Rapidly drive progress of existing work (experience designs, UX guides, information architecture, visual designs) to project completion
- Contribute to design strategy across the Peacock platform
- Develop design and storytelling explorations throughout the project lifecycle
- Drive UX solutions backed by data, while maintaining project oversight through launch
- Collaborate with user research to explore new possibilities and develop test plans
- Partner cross-functionally to advocate for the best possible experience for Peacock viewers
- Serve as a mentor and coach to junior designers
- Contribute to our growing library of knowledge around user-centered design
- Embrace a human-centered, data-driven design process
- Maintain a critical eye and obsessive attention to detail
• Degree in design, computer science, human factors, or equivalent work experience
• Design professional with 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Ability to clearly communicate design solutions to stakeholders and leadership
• Understanding of interaction design principles
• Demonstrable fluency with Figma, Sketch, InVision, Abstract, Framer, etc.
• Excellent collaborative skills and experience partnering cross-functionally (product, marketing, brand, legal, etc.)
• Expert critical thinking and creative problem-solving abilities
• Ability to operate independently and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
• Strong portfolio of solid web, mobile, and multimedia experiences
• Deep knowledge of cross-platform usability standards and UI specifications
• Understanding of platforms like Roku, Fire TV, Samsung, Apple TV, X1, etc.
• Accessibility, internationalization, and localization experience a plus