FX is seeking a Sr. Writer/Producer to write, produce and deliver promotional materials that creatively and effectively promote the FX brand.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jan 27, 2022
- Concept, write, produce and deliver promotional materials, including: Episodic promotions, program launches, acquired & original movie promotions, behind-the-scenes promos & vignettes, network marketing & ad sales projects, network presentations, and multi-platform promotions.
- Direct and collaborate with video and sound editors, Studio FX graphic designers, project coordinators and announcer talent.
- Supervise project assignments with outside promotion production companies.
- Participate in the department’s in-house creative unit.
- Actively contribute in FX Suite branding and series creative campaigns, providing diverse perspectives and on brand initiatives.
- Assist Content & Editorial executives in various managerial and administrative duties.
- Position requires an experienced on-air promotion writer/producer with a minimum of seven years’ relevant experience.
- Must possess a strong, edgy creative perspective with at least three years of experience at a cable or streaming premium network, working on script-based programming.
- Must have administrative skills to meet the demands of a fast-paced and challenging position.
- Must have experience working with program scripts and raw dailies in creating promotional spots.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, leadership skills, and strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to distill broad creative concepts into an abbreviated and effective promotional approach.
- Strong computer/word processing skills a must. Knowledge of graphics and editorial systems is critical.
Four-year degree in related field preferred.