America’s Test Kitchen is seeking a detail-oriented individual with excellent time management and organizational skills for a Staff Account II role.
Greater Boston Area
Mar 10, 2023
This position reports to the Controller and is responsible for recording certain transactions to the general ledger, maintaining records, reconciling accounts and supporting the monthly close process including analysis and reporting.
- Accrued Expense Analysis, including processing standard accruals, search and recording of unrecorded liabilities and related account reconciliations.
- Maintain schedules of deferred revenue and deferred expenses including recording amortization of expense/revenue and monthly reconciliations.
- Record revenue and expense transactions for specific product lines.
- Perform monthly analysis and reporting for specific product lines.
- Maintain MA Film tax accrual records including assisting in the timely submission of MA Film Tax credit to the Department of Revenue.
- Support for A/R, A/P process (backup for absence coverage)
Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA (or equivalent) in accounting, finance or business
- 2+ years of experience in the field of accounting
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with industry standard accounting software, including Excel
- Customer service and problem resolution skills
- Basic working knowledge of GAAP Accounting.
- Flexibility during peak periods