Work directly with and assist the Production Executive to coordinate all features directly associated with the Production Executive’s office from pre-production through the wrap of physical production.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 18, 2022
Each production executive is assigned film projects and interfaces with film makers during the set-up of the production, scheduling of the project and then oversight of production during filming. Physical production interfaces with many departments, including but not limited to, Post, VFX, Creative, Labor Relations, and Legal.
- Work directly with and assist the Production Executive to coordinate all features directly associated with the Production Executive’s office from pre-production through the wrap of physical production.
- Set up Studio policies and procedure manuals for films supervised by executive.
- Management of materials which include maintaining lists & contracts, researching information, compiling, archiving and securing files.
- Work directly with production companies to secure day-to-day updates during set-up and production.
- Answer and screen phones.
- Schedule appointments.
- Arrange travel as needed.
- Occasional script analysis required (breakdown sets, cast & location).
- Special projects as required by the production team as needed.
- Miscellaneous departmental duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film Production or equivalent.
- Solid familiarity with Film Production.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel). SAP knowledge a plus.
- Computer skills, Mac knowledgeable, familiarity with Production scheduling and Budgeting programs a plus
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, make preliminary decisions and change course of action quickly.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well under pressure and maintain professionalism and service orientation.
- Strong organizational and follow-thru skills, keeping manager informed on completed tasks and status of current tasks at hand.
- Strong assistant skills a must (phones, calendar, contacts). Ability to resolve routine issues and raise complex issues to management.
- Ability to work with highly confidential material.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.