Kamp Koral is looking for a Storyboard Revisionist! This person will revise, supplement and clean up storyboards as directed.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 04, 2022
- Meet with creative supervisors; discuss and implement necessary storyboard revisions.
- Follow instructions as per the notes and discussions.
- Communicate progress of work to creative supervisors and to appropriate production staff.
- Ensure quality, continuity, and style of show is consistently achieved in storyboard work.
- Address any problems with creative supervisors; ask necessary questions.
- Meet all deadlines as determined by Line Producer / Production Manager.
- Must be able to draw using a Cintiq.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
- Strong drawing and mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a team setting.
- Relevant drawing experience necessary.
- BA/BS preferred, or 6 – 12 months storyboard revision experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.