Storyboard revisionist makes revisions to the storyboards after the storyboard artists has completed their pass.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 04, 2022
- Such changes could include the following:
- addressing acting, hookups, extra poses, etc.
- fleshing out a scene or cleaning up rough panels
- ensuring that characters and designs are on model and to proper proportions
- re-boarding and restaging from scratch (if necessary). Director to provide thumbnails sketches if this is required.
- conforming boards to animatic
- adding screen direction or other details for clarity
- Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure shipping deadlines are met
- Knowledge of software and hardware including Cintiq, Toon Boon Storyboard Pro, Photoshop or other applicable storyboarding software
- TV animation series experience a plus
- Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
- Strong in comedy, action, emotional storytelling, and character interaction
- Strong staging, composition and cinematography skills
- Strong draftsmanship, ability to draw characters on model and in a 3 dimensional setting
- Solid and consistent time-management skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience