The TEGNA Streaming Content team is in search of a talented Motion Graphic Designer/Editor to be part of its creative department servicing 40+ streaming channels across our broadcast television affiliates.
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Mar 03, 2022
This position requires advanced design and animation skills, along with strong leadership and communication skills. This position also requires advanced editing, color grading and audio design skills.
This is a Motion Graphic Design position first, Editor position secondarily.
Location: Cleveland Ohio and Washington D.C.
- This person will work closely with the executive producers and editors on the Streaming Content Team.
- Responsibilities include creating and implementing new motion graphics, package design, and lead designer on larger projects. The Designer/Editor also has advanced editing skills and will work with editors on projects and suggest workflow efficiencies.
- Will assist with training new hires or be able to delegate training appropriately.
- Duties will include design lead on pilot projects and larger scope projects.
- This position requires the need to be able to perform under very tight deadlines and be able to multitask efficiently.
- Advanced editing knowledge, color grading and audio design is paramount in this position. This position will work on a number of sizzle reels, trailers, image pieces and long form testimonial and needed ASM projects and support.
- Candidate must have had formal training in design/art at trade school or college.
- Associate or bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of four years as a Motion Graphic Designer in a professional production environment (broadcast production preferred)
- Strong skills in Adobe CC Suite required, specifically After Effects and Premiere
- Demonstrated strong design skills.
- Must have motion design experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Able to perform under very tight deadlines and act as Design team lead.
- Must possess strong spelling and grammar skills.
*Upon submitting resume, please be sure to include link to your portfolio.